A Show & Kel review: Bodyguard on Netflix is a #Watch.
- A contemporary thriller featuring the Royalty and Specialist Protection Branch of London’s Metropolitan Police Service.
- It stars Richard Madden. “Who?” Robb from Game of Thrones. “Ohhh, that guy.”
- Those first twenty minutes were intense. If you don’t keep watching after that I don’t know what would grab your attention.
- Just when you are lulled into a sense of security you’re snapped right back into feeling on edge again.
- There should be a drinking game with how many times there is a zoomed in shot of Richard Madden’s face looking suspiciously to the side. He can practically smell the danger from 50 yards away.
- The interrogation scenes are so well acted! They are unfortunately diminished by such quick cuts in the editing room. Let the scene breathe a little.
- The story unfolds quickly and wraps up nicely over six episodes.
Show & Kel has a simple rating system: Must Watch, Watch, and Don’t Watch. Read more about the Show & Kel app and how you can easily keep track of all the shows you want to watch and plan your streaming subscriptions.