A Show & Kel review: Big Little Lies on HBO is a #MustWatch.
- A story about Monterey mothers of first graders whose seemingly perfect lives start to unravel.
- Some good rich people drama, but over the top in parts.
- Great cast and performances.
- I love the music and never skip through that intro.
- The first season wrapped up in a fairly nice bow. The second seems a tad forced but still enjoyable.
- Streep plays it perfectly. That passive aggressive, nice and innocent approach leaves you with a conflicting, uneasy feeling.
Show & Kel has a simple rating system: Must Watch, Watch, and Don’t Watch. Read more about the Show & Kel app and how you can easily keep track of all the shows you want to watch and plan your streaming subscriptions.